4.02.2008

Breaking the Fourth eWall

AN ANNOUNCEMENT, AS A COURTESY TO MY 11 READERS:

I have been trying my best to post something brand new, written just for the blog, every day. As I look back over it, though, I feel like I want to polish things a little more. So I've decided to pull up on the reins a little; post less frequently, but hopefully post better. 

Here are the titles of some of the things I'm working on:

----o0o----

Gardening Tips for the Modern Earth Goddess
A Day in the Life of a Homeless Person's Dog 
The Glee Club Code of Honor
The Omega Strain
songs: (I'm Gonna) Fight for your Love Tonight, (Oh My God, Girl) You're So Beautiful
An Asshole on Ellis Island
Lebanon, Kansas
Only in Calcutta
The Heartbreak of Psoriasis

----o0o----

I'll leave you with this, a line from something called "Flashbacks" which should be up soon:

"Julia Newton, 25, has apparently beaten Charles Barkley to death with a card table."

Thank you for listening.

No comments: