3.27.2008

TEN QUICK QUESTIONS WITH...The Worst Person in the World!

be0653989b50ada959ff06b8b47076d37e3.jpg worst person picture by nickcarter03

So what's your name, Worst Person in the World?

Faggington Douchelby. 


And what's your favorite movie of all time?

It's a tie between Dune and Any Given Sunday.


Do you have a job?

Well, I invented the show Laguna Beach, so I pretty much just lay back and collect my royalty checks. 

I am working on a book, though.


What's your book?

It's a 6,000 page trigonometry textbook written in the voice of Denise Richards. 


Do you own a car?

Because I am very rich, I usually just have the places I want to drive to torn down and rebuilt nearer to my house. 

For short errands, I ride my unicycle.


Are you spoken for, Mr. Douchelby?

I have a girlfriend. Her name is Raynewalker and she works at a vegan hair salon called "Judge Dread."


What's up with your hair?

This is how I express myself. Some people can't handle my edginess.


Where do you see yourself in 10 years?

I'd like to buy a few blocks in the "low-income" part of town and have Frank Gehry build a big museum for all the things that I like. 


What's your favorite band?

Wizard Prison.


What's on your Ipod, Faggington?

30 gigs of the sound of fatal car wrecks.


Thanks for your time, Faggington.

De nada bada bing.


No comments: